Mr. Martin Paev, CFA, Chairman of SORTIS Group (Bulgaria), was invited to take part at the International Business Conference “Science and Business for Smart Future”, which took place on the 15th of June 2019 at Varna Free University (VSU), Bulgaria.
Mr. Paev was a moderator of the panel “Fintech Practices”.
Discussed topics were:
• How FinTech has changed the way companies do business
• How HealthTech can influence the quality of life
• Growth of development time for Banks
• Growth in Mobile banking transactions
• Bulgarian Telecoms start to provide Financial Services
• Investment focus on Fintech blockchain and Deeptech
• China – every phone number is a bank account
• CEPA vs SWIFT
• FinTech trends on three continents
SORTIS Group is a Bulgarian group of companies active in mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, real estate investment, loan advisory, and hotel management. SORTIS is a member of the international Globalscope M&A Advisors network.