Interim Financial Management
- Review current reporting procedures, assess suitability and propose enhancements or modifications.
- Review key revenue and cost centres, KPI’s, existing operational and financial reports. Assess the need to enhance or modify and propose alternatives.
- Review your chart of accounts and assess compatibility with management reporting requirements. We would then propose modifications to put the chart of accounts in line with your reporting needs.
- Assess periodic account closing process and develop a Fast Close process for interim accounts.
- Develop the treasury and cash management functions.
- Ensure internal control approach and develop necessary procedures.
- Provide guidance and support on a regular basis.
- Support you in the development of sales, cost, investment and R&D plans and KPI tracking tools.
- Develop an integrated cash flow model – plan and forecast – aligned to your reporting system, as well as plan-to-actual tracking tools.
- Develop a formal business plan report document and periodic progress reporting procedure.
- Develop or enhance your loan financing strategy, liaise with your financing banks and negotiate or renegotiate loan agreements.
- Develop alternative financing structures, analyze the impact and propose an approach to restructuring.
- Support the fundraising process on a periodic or project basis.
- Support interaction with supervision and controlling authorities – tax, social security, labour inspection or other – or indicate where appropriate resources may be found, on a case-by-case basis.
- Assist internal or external resources in formulating theses and argumentation, as well as in face-to-face negotiations or litigation, where required.