The investment loan is a long-term loan used to finance investment needs – purchasing of long-term assets with direct application in creditee activity – new construction, reconstruction and acquisition of real estate for business needs, purchasing of machinery and equipment, purchasing of vehicles, purchasing of computer hardware and software, licenses, re-finance of credit with similar parameters.
The collateral can take the form of:
- Blocked cash resources
- Treasury Securities
- Corporate securities
- Mutual funds
- Property Mortgage
- Ship Mortgage
- Long-term material assets
- Short-term material assets
- Equity shares in companies
- Entire companies
- Precious stones and precious metals
- Additional collateral – receipts, future agricultural production, promissory note, warranty, insurance.
Note: A collateral insurance issued by an insurance company that partners with the bank is required in all cases.